Senior System Test Architect
If you thrive in a complex high-tech environment, and if you are a strategic person who enjoys giving direction and leading by example, hands-on, then this is an exciting opportunity for you. You will interact with architects, engineers and managers from various groups to develop and implement a software test strategy in the fascinating area of metrology software which is key to the performance of the machines.
Within our client the sector Development & Engineering (D&E) is responsible for the specification, design and implementation of the products.
The Software Metrology department in D&E is responsible for the wafer measure and expose sequence of the wafer scanners and for the measurements, models and calibrations which are required for optimal image positioning and image quality.Job Mission
Develop a strategy and implement a framework for improving the test capability of the latest generation machines (EUV 3500) software deliveries prior to integration into the overall software release, and plan and lead implementation of this strategy in the software.
- Define and promote a practical, pragmatic test roadmap, and lead its execution.
- Introduce simulation by reusing (or adapting) existing physics models of the Mechatronic disciplines. These physics simulation models are composable into a co-simulation environment, thereby serving for the software as a ‘virtual system’
- Define, document and roll out guidelines for testing, including component testing, test robustness, test coverage, test automation
- Work with software module owners to improve their test coverage and robustness.
- BSc., MSc or PhD in software engineering / computer science or technical related fields.
- 10 years experience in architecture and development/engineering of software for complex high-tech systems
- Experience in developing and implementing test strategies for large, complex software systems (with focus on product, not process)
- Initiative and leadership
- Go-getter who makes the change
- Analytical, pragmatic and result driven (hands-on mentality)
- Open-minded, strong communication skills
- Dealing with resistance, influencing without power
Context of the position
The test architect reports to the manager of the EUV Product & Platform Architecture group.
Please send us asap your recent CV + a motivation for this role, both in English, together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded.