Senior Project Manager
Bachelor's degree or Master’s degree in a relevant field.
- Minimum of 5-7 years working experience as project manager in a complex, multi-disciplinary environment SAFe/Agile or hybrid environment.
- Agile Certification is a desired.
- Experience with implementation of change and improvement projects or ability to do so.
- Proven track record of quickly understanding complex content.
- Affinity with the finance / tax / legal project management environment will be preferred.
- Experience with relevant tooling to support portfolio and project management.
- Excellent communicator, being able to influence without hierarchical power and creative in managing a large and diverse range of stakeholders
- Personal effectiveness and people focus under pressure, high speed of change and uncertainty
- Focus on bringing structure
- Team player, enjoys working in multidisciplinary and multicultural teams with the ability to work independently
- Hands on / getting things done
- Take ownership
- Pro-active drive for improvement
Do you want to be part of a rapidly growing high tech company? And are you a Senior Project Manager with experience in managing multi-disciplinary projects?
In this role, you are a key player to steer project(s) within the Tax & Customs organization.
In this way, you will closely work with all team members to support them in managing projects, together with the Tax & Customs Staff.
In conclusion, you align the implementation and project management with similar implementation efforts of the Finance departments assuring one way-of-working.
The Sr. Project Manager is responsible for two projects. You plan the projects and drive the initiation, preparation, executing and integration of the redesign. You will be required to:
- Manage the planning and progress of the projects;
- Help to define project scope, goals and deliverables;
- Interact with the internal stakeholders: Finance, Legal, Customs, Supply Chain;
- Managing and resolving issues as they arise and identifying potential risks and creating plans if they occur;
- Reporting and documenting progress to communicate with the team and key stakeholders;
The project manager reports to the PMO manager of Tax & Customs and will be based in Veldhoven.
Context of the position
This role is positioned within the Tax & Customs office in the Finance organization. You’ll be responsible for two complex project which are led central, and supported by you from Tax & Customs perspective
With increasing frequency the Corporate Expert Advisory team is required to participate in so-called cross-sector and company-wide projects. The Corporate Expert Advisory has a global reach. Regional teams are located in Veldhoven, Chandler (AZ) and Hong Kong.
Please send us your recent CV + a cover letter for this role (both in English) together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded before the 29th of July 17:00 hours.