Senior Program Officer
Within our client the Program Management Office roles (PMO) are recognized experts that drive World-Class Program- and Project Management.
In this way PMO is the competence owner of state of the art project methodologies including concepts like Agile an SAFE.
As senior PMO Program Officer you are the driver of program-and project management within the FIT2025 program. The FIT2025 is a multi-year Finance and IT transformation program directed at realizing the Finance and IT strategic vision. Together with the Program Manager you drive the program management process and oversee the complete program scope.Job Description
As Senior PMO Program Officer your responsibilities include:
- Providing strategic direction by interpretation of program needs into team deliverables;
- Contributing to program and department strategy;
- Working effectively in a complex organizational environment;
- Pro-actively advising Senior Finance and IT management and process owners;
- Building and maintaining lasting relationships with our client's senior (program and project) executives and act as a 'Trusted Advisor' on matters relating to Program and project management;
- Scoping, managing and implementing improvement projects aligned with program needs in line with PMO vision;
- Managing implementation of improvements, also outside of own area.
Context of the position
The senior PMO role is positioned within the Strategic Projects team under the CFO Staff. The PMO Senior Program Officer acts as an independent team member of a program team that is responsible for the development and implementation the program deliverables.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most importantly a chance to be part of progress.
Master’s degree in a relevant field.Experience
- Minimum of 8 years working experience on a managing consultant level in project, business in a complex, multi-disciplinary environment and/or minimum of 8 years’ experience as a Program/Project Manager of cross functional programs or projects;
- Experience in Corporate, IT or Finance project environments and proven track record of quickly understanding complex content;
- Experience with implementation of change and improvement projects or ability to do so;
- Experience and affinity with Program Management methodology including Agile and SAFE;
- Agile Certification (e.g. ScrumMaster, RTE, Product Owner, SAFe Agilist) is a plus;
- Experience with guiding and leading stakeholders in a professional environment.
- Excellent communicator, being able to influence without hierarchical power, and creative in managing a large and diverse range of stakeholders;
- Strong Leadership skills; decisive, able to set priorities, give direction;
- Maintain personal effectiveness and people focus under pressure, high speed of change and uncertainty;
- Ability to guide, coach and advise at all organizational levels to effect sustainable change and improving the project and process maturity level of the organization;
- Team player, enjoys working in multidisciplinary and multicultural teams with the ability to work independently;
- Commitment : Take ownership, pro-actively drive for improvement, focus on Quality and Value Delivery;
- Able to bring structure and adhere to deliverables and rigorously drive process.
- English is a must