Senior PMO/Reporting Specialist
Bachelor/master degree or equivalent in Business Administration or related field.
- Experience working in a PMO group is strongly preferred.
- Experience working within an IT department; having worked in a CISO department is strongly preferred.
- Expert-level knowledge of Excel required, macro programming experience preferred.
- Expert-level knowledge of collaboration tools (e.g. SharePoint, Teams, Confluence, JIRA).
- Expert-level knowledge of PowerPoint required for creating dashboards and reports.
- Strong understanding of project management and IT governance (e.g. SAFe, Agile, ISO27001, PMBoK, ITIL).
- Strong analytical and reporting skills.
- Ability to identify threats, vulnerabilities and risks to business stakeholder level and to drive risk mitigation, dealing with resistance and risk appetite in cooperation with the Risk Manager.
- Pro-active and self-motivated with the proven ability to drive results.
- Strong stakeholder management skills and capable of doing so at various organizational levels.
- Fluent English (written and verbal).
- Team player and leadership.
- Strong in communication, influencing and negotiating skills.
- Builder of stakeholder networks.
- Able to give direction and good at planning & prioritizing.
- Creative when handling problems independently, commitment and flexibility.
Are you a passionate and pro-active Senior Project Management Officer / Reporting Specialist who can drive the regular reports of our Information Security initiatives and projects? Then we are looking for you!
As a Senior Project Management Officer (PMO) / Reporting Specialist you are responsible for performing the Project Monitoring & Controlling function within the Security Office of the client. He/she will also be responsible to provide structure and enhance efficiency and quality assurance across Security projects, activities and meetings. You will gather real-time feedback to improve the project management methodology and processes based on best practices.
- Ensure timely delivery & quality of overall progress reporting and project management deliverables
- Monitors and reports on Portfolio / Project budget and resources
- Prepares progress and reporting and analysis of the Security Project Portfolio
- Attends the Portfolio Meetings and make minutes of the meeting as required
- Provides accurate Portfolio Management dashboard and all regular reporting & metrics
- Secures documentation of all relevant project and portfolio management documents, decisions and changes
- In partnership with the team, develop meaningful systems to track data.
- Develop reporting systems and present (bi)weekly analysis to management for decision-making.
- Tracking risks regarding Information Security at our suppliers and/or customers side.
- Embrace and/or identify new tools to advance our collective strategy regarding Information Security.
Context of the position
The position is based in the Security Office. The employee will report to the Manager of the Security Office which is reporting hierarchically and functionally to the Deputy CISO of the client.
Please send us your recent CV + a cover letter for this role (both in English) together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded.