Senior OSE OPE Projectleader
The OSE OPE Project Leader demonstrates best-in-class project management skills to introduce new or improved processes and supporting IT-tooling on time and in budget within Operations.
- Create project proposals and project evaluations
- Exercise projects according to the project methodology of the organization
- Project Leadership: define project team and get approval on project plan. Manage project planning, project execution and realizing impact, including reporting and project closing. Transfer project to process owner in line management
- Continuous improvements: identify potentials for new improvements and contribute to the improvement of the whole operations value chain (system re-design) and infrastructure by participating in or facilitating problem solving sessions.
- Knowledge transfer: train and coach employees on process and infrastructure improvements.
- Business case: evaluate financial consequences of required improvement (including resources) to implement improvements
- Cross sector interface: represent the project team across the organization, report progress in Project Boards and/or Portfolio Boards
Bachelor or Master degree in technical area or business administration.
- At least 5 years of working experience in Manufacturing
- Job-related knowledge and/or managerial experience, e.g. change agent lean manufacturing, project leader in operations improvement, World Class Manufacturing, Six Sigma (green belt, black belt)
- Project management experience
- Certification in either IPMA, PMI or Prince2
- Six Sigma green belt
- Six Sigma black belt is a pre
- Experience with product data management and data diagnostics is a pre
Able to convince, inspire and motivate people and cooperate with people on the shop floor up to and including higher management; action orientated; good knowledge of both Dutch and English language.
Context of the position
The holder of this position reports to the Group Lead for Project Management. He or she has an important interface to the assigned-to program manager and furthermore has internal interfaces to the other groups within OSE.
The Project Leader actively maintains an extended network within the organization: This network includes the stakeholders within Operations that are relevant for the project he/she is working on.
Stuur ons asap je recente CV + motivatie voor deze rol, beide in het Engels, samen met je beschikbaarheid/geplande vakanties en je all-in uurtarief excl. BTW.
Please send us asap your recent CV + a motivation for this role, both in English, together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded.
This is a ‘detavast’ request: Our client prefers candidates who are open to a contract with our client after a period of 12 months. This is no must, please mention if this is an option for you, or not.