Senior Mobile Android Developer
Do you want to accelerate the creation of the Internet of Things and the dramatic impact it will have on the economy, science and society as a whole?
You will be one of the cloud engineering experts that form a team tailored for a specific mission. You contribute to fast realization of prototypes as well as effective product development, by applying deep engineering knowledge of the most relevant coding platforms and standards, in combination with proven Agile collaboration methods and test-driven development.
As Senior Mobile (Android) Developer in the Cloud engineering group
• You will actively contribute and steer all aspects of agile software development: planning, tracking, architecture, development, configuration management, testing, integration, validation, and documentation
• You will be able to estimate total required team effort, are closely involved in policy preparation and the program of the group
• You will lead improvement initiatives with regard to technological improvements, and perform future-oriented studies with other specialists
• You are recognized by peers because of your technical competences
• You will be the contact point for customers, identify leads and understand market demand and customer requirements in the longer term
• You have affinity or a desire to be active in backend development as well
We are looking for someone with a…
• Bachelor/Masters degree in SW Engineering, Informatics, or equivalent
• Minimum of 8 years of relevant work experience of which at least 4 years in (networked) product development as Android designer
• An interest and preferably working experience in agile development methodologies (Agile, Scrum, Kanban, SAFe…)
• Strong coding skills in Java with TDD/BDD
• Platform knowledge of the following topics:
o Cloud connectivity
o Native Android UI/UX
• Able to coach others
• An interest and preferably working experience with:
o Backend services and frameworks like AWS, OAuth and Spring Framework
o Experience with DevOps (live deployments/migrations)
• Continuous Integration and delivery pipelines
Period: starting asap
Hours per week: 36/40
Please send us asap your recent CV + a motivation for this role, both in English, together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded.
Stuur ons asap een recent en op de aanvraag getuned CV plus motivatie, beide in het Engels, samen met je beschikbaarheid/geplande vakanties en all-in uurtarief excl. BTW.