Senior Machine Learning Operations Engineer
Internationale aanbieder van meubelen en woonartikelen.
Must: Please write a good motivation in English, as to why the candidate is suitable for this particular assignment.
- Desired knowledge, experience, competence, skills etc
- 4+ years of experience in ML Engineering, within a commercial environment
- A proven track record of deploying and operating ML systems in production environment, at scale
- Strong knowledge of the MLOps field, including the latest tooling and developments, being able to lead system design choices
- A master’s degree or PhD in computer science or a related field
- Excellent communicative skills, with good command of the English language
- Project experience with our tech stack, most importantly Python, Kubernetes, and Airflow. GCP experience is a strong plus.
- Mastery of collaborative software engineering practices (Git, Agile, Scrum, CI/CD, DevOps)
- Self-organized and able to work independently, while collaborating proactively with others in a team and the wider organization
What 3 things from the box above are most important?
- Proven track record of deploying and operating ML systems
- Strong knowledge of the MLOps field
- Self-organized and able to work independently
We are looking for an experienced Machine Learning Operations (MLOps) Engineer for the Omnichannel Planning team within the Inventory & Logistics Operations (ILO) domain at Ingka Group Digital. This cross-functional team is working on digital products to support planning.
The scope of the consultant services is to assist the client in
Current focus of the work will be on designing and building a scalable MLOps solution to support the development, deployment and operation of multiple forecasting and optimization models. The consultant should bring know-how and experience on how to manage the full ML model lifecycle, including aspects such as automated model retraining and serving, versioning and promotion, drift monitoring, and feature stores. We also expect the consultant to show initiative in transferring their knowledge to other engineers in the team. We use a combination of cloud managed and Kubernetes-based services, running on Google Cloud Platform, with infrastructure as code.
Please send us before th 14th of january 2022, before 12.00 uur your recent CV + a cover letter for this role (both in English) together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded.