Senior ITIL Process Analyst
Oil & Gas
We are looking for a Senior ITIL Process Analyst. The tasks are:
- Embedding Event Management Processes & Procedures;
- Coach regional monitoring analysts (like ROC, Application support & suppliers);
- Coach support teams on on-boarding IT-services to Event Management;
- Identify & address procedure-related issues in operations;
- Work globally with other support teams (like the Global Monitoring Operations (GMO) team) for consultancy on Event Management tooling;
- Define reports to track Event Management performance and work on procedure improvements.
- ITIL certified;
- At least 5 years of corporate IT experience in supporting ITIL operations and ITIL process embedding across in large infrastructure and application environments;
- Able to work independently across different organizational boundaries, cultures and in a global & virtual environment;
- Taking accountability & responsibility for committed activities;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and written in English language, using different mediums;
- Skilled (with at least 3 years experience) in ServiceNow toolset, including building ServiceNow reports;
- Knowledge of Event Management tools, preferably BSM, Moogsoft, BigPanda;
- Technically skilled in using Microsoft Office apps, e.g. Excel (tables, charts, pivot tables) and PowerPoint, as well as reporting tools (like Business Objects, Power BI).
Please send us asap your recent CV (Word) + a motivation for this role, both in English, together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded.