Senior Full stack REACT Developer
Oil and Gas
Senior React/Angular JS Developer
Key technical skills and experience
- Deep understanding of React concepts, framework and application; component Life cycle, component driven development, stateful vs stateless components.
- Experience with using JREST APIs, with React Components (promise, fetch etc.); developing RESTful APIs, JSON and API Gateway integration.
- Good experience of responsive application development (using grid/responsive library e.g. Bootstrap); working experience with common front-end development tools such as NPM, Git etc.; Working experience in software development and agile project management tools VSTS or equivalent.
- Experience with unit testing framework (e.g. jasmine, etc.), and cross browser and device testing. Maintain & improve test coverage and application performance.
- Good experience of software development and system architecture on Cloud mobile platforms and services, including market leading PaaS such as MS Azure, Salesforce App Cloud and SAP Cloud Platform.
- Experience in implementing microservice architecture applications.
- iOS and Android mobile application development experience is a plus.
Other skills and qualities
- Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Working proficiency in CI/CD and DevOps setup
- Enjoys working in an agile environment (SCRUM or Kanban preferred), in collocating and virtual settings. Loves knowledge sharing and code reviews. Promote software engineering as discipline.
- Customer centric mindset with the ability to provide feedback on improving user experience, functionality, accessibility, extensibility
- Excellent communication skills and problem-solving skills
- Technical thought leadership and team leadership (ability to coach and lead junior developers)
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or related field
Interested? Please send us asap your recent CV (Word) + a motivation for this role, both in English, together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded.