Senior Full Stack Engineer
Oil & Gas
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills
- You have experience deploying production applications (e.g. Heroku, AWS, Azure)
- Rave about the benefits that CI / CD has given you in previous projects
- Care deeply about performance, accessibility and API design
- Have a high bar for user experience quality
- A solid background in Computer Science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, and deftness at object-oriented design and systems architecture
- Great communication skills
Our team was created to revolutionise the way we design, build and launche digital products and services. Forget the image of traditional, slow-moving, hierarchical corporate environments common within the sector. And instead, think agile, collaborative, cross-functional venture teams that explore new opportunities, solve real business problems and most importantly, ship products.
We’re a crack team of business leaders, product designers, engineers and technology experts. We have our own office, our own culture and the autonomy to combine innovative ideas and technology to make industry-leading products and services.
What you’ll do
- Build UIs and APIs using modern tools such as ES6, React, Node.js, TypeScript, GraphQL, SQL, NoSQL, CSS, CSS-in-JS, Redux, Webpack, Jest, and Enzyme.
- Deliver high-quality, well-tested code (recruiters: look for TDD / BDD or E2E or end-to-end or integration testing)
- Communicate with other teams and individuals to plan, coordinate and seek feedback
- Pitch in where needed as a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional team
Please send us your recent CV (Word) + a cover letter for this role (both in English) together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded