Senior Data Architect
Oil & Gas
- Senior Data Architect
- Data management: data governance (organize data community and roles, design collaboration processes, animate data workgroups), Master Data Management capabilities and solutions, data security, data asset management
- Data architecture: modelling, principles, governance, tooling
- Data storage/retrieval: Data Warehousing (DWH), Data reservoir, SQL and noSQL database
- Experience with PowerDesigner
Unfortunately this position is not open to freelancers!
Main scope of work is to provide solution architecture development, consultancy and assurance to projects, making sure applications are well designed and conform to client standards and reference/segment architectures.
- Works as an autonomous IT Architect, translates the guidelines and standards into practice and solves common technical challenges.
- Works within given frameworks, company standards and policies under defined directions while receiving occasional guidance on techniques.
- Often team member or working on smaller architect tasks with some oversight.
- Makes use of the standard architecture tools (IBM System Architect, PowerDesigner, and/or ProVision).
- Understands the IT Strategic Roadmap and applies within the context of their organisational assignment.
- Uses the related reference architectures and roadmaps for Cloud, Mobile, Integration, OpenSource, Big Data, etc.
Please send us asap your recent CV (Word) + a cover letter for this role (both in English) together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded.