Senior Business Analyst HR
Oil & Gas
- Typical Years of Experience: 7 to 10 years in IT. Some leadership experience is desirable.
- Experience in HR IT implementation projects is mandatory.
- Experience in HR IT delivery in areas of Talent, Skills and / or Learning is highly desirable.
- Good understanding and experience of the various Agile frameworks / Experience working in Agile projects and educating stakeholders including Product Owners and Business partners in Agile ways of working including Agile tooling.
- Understanding of systems engineering concepts and data/process analysis and modeling.
- Ability to take a systematic and analytical approved.
Shell is embarking on an initiative to introduce a Skills solution in HR, to gain better visibility of granular on the skills of our staff (both Shell staff and contingent workers), and to enable learning in the flow of work, the ability to leverage gigs and to make deliberate, efficient, and informed choices on the redeployment, reskilling and recruitment of staff.
The purpose of this senior Business analyst role is to provide support in the selection and delivery of a SAAS solution for Skills within Shell. In this role you will be expected to:
- Support the programme manager on an RFI/RFP related project or set of related projects to meet stated business requirements.
- Support the implementation of the newly selected Skills solution. As a skills solution impacts many different HR processes the project will requires working with multiple teams and stakeholders across HR.
- Precisely capture business problems, value drivers, and functional/non-functional requirements, including health, safety, security, usability, data, and supportability considerations.
- Translate business requirements into functionality and assess the risks, feasibility, opportunities, and business impacts of various solution options.
- Assess and model processes, data flows, and technology to understand the current value and issues, and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Create clear documentation to communicate requirements and related information; keep updated to align with the solution over the project lifecycle.
- Ensure traceability of requirements from business needs and requirements, through testing and scope changes, to final solution.
- Interact with software suppliers, designers and developers to understand software limitations, deliver elements of system and database design, and ensure that business requirements and use cases are handled.
- Configure and document software and processes, using agreed standards and tools.
- Create acceptance criteria and validate that solutions meet business needs through defining and coordinating testing.
- Initiate, plan, execute, monitor, and control Business Analysis activities within agreed parameters of cost, time and quality.
- Lead stakeholder management activities including facilitation of large design sessions.
- Lead teams to complete business analysis on projects. Set the direction for business analysis activities within large programmes or strategic initiatives.
- Support longer-term business strategic goals through proposing improvements in value, cost, process, data, technology, functionality, and initiating high-level business requirements and feasibility studies to discover options and directions.
Please send us your recent CV (Word) + a cover letter for this role (both in English) together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded