Oil and Gas
The EAM Request Analyst manages the key Application Suppliers for the provisioning of enterprise access management services.
He/she ensure that services provided by third parties are secure and reliable while exercising contractual clauses to ensure key KPIs (e.g. Critical Service Levels, Key Measures) are upheld.
The EAM Request Analyst acts as the escalation point between Business IT and 3rd party provided for any deterioration in service levels. Further, with the advent of cloud based infrastructure services, service managers are increasingly responsible to manage vendor operations teams to ensure appropriate management and change to the infrastructure services provided to the end user organisation. EAM Overview Enterprise Access Management (EAM) is the gatekeeper of business and IT user profiles and access controls to ensure that users have proper access to perform their job functions effectively as well as meeting security compliance.
The EAM Access Request Analyst is responsible for supporting and managing the overall delivery of the end-to-end request management and user access provisioning service. In this capacity, the Access Request Analyst is accountable for managing supplier performance, maintaining business facing relationships and driving continuous improvement, while ensuring full compliance to SOx and OneIT control framework requirements
Skills & Requirements:
- 5 yrs - 8 yrs of IT experience with 4 years in corporate IT with relevant experience supporting end-users
- Minimum Education or Certification: 4-year Degree related to IT
- Knowledge of User Management end-to-end Process, including Segregation of Duties, Charter of Authority
- Possesses broad knowledge of business and/or application security
- Understanding of SoX and OneIT Controls framework (or comparable IT Controls for an organisation
- Experience is managing large delivery teams, service performance and supplier management
- Excellent customer-facing, interpersonal and communications (oral and written) skills
- Strong in delivery and result oriented
- Ability to work through ambiguity and drive resolution
- Possesses strong analysis and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated evidence of Enterprise first values and behaviors will be taken into account during the selection process
- Builds Shared Vision
- Business Partnering & Value Skill
- SLA & Service Level Management Skill
- Stakeholder Management Skill
- Supplier Delivery Management
Soft Skills and Experience:
- Managing the business expectations, provide reliable, secure and consistent service for the users.
- Managing the supplier to ensure the delivery as per the business requirement, drive continuous improvement to increase the service satisfaction levels
- Ensure the services are as per the compliance framework
Interested? Please send us asap your recent CV (Word) + a motivation for this role, both in English, together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded.