Oil & Gas
We are searching for a Security Analyst for our client in Rotterdam.
- Analyze, design, test, and implement IT security solutions
- Review logs/events and investigate anomalies
- Vet proposed IT products to ensure they meet security standards and best practices
- Gather security metrics from multiple data sources
- Contribute to Security Awareness efforts (e.g. phishing simulations, CBT configurations)
- Assesses performance of applications across all components to identify potential vulnerabilities or threats; assists developers and infrastructure support staff with planning and implementing security countermeasures
- Participates in the design and execution of vulnerability audits, assessments, penetration tests and security audits.
- Maintains knowledge of industry enterprise security goals, policies, procedures and guidelines and endeavors to uphold those goals.
A Security Analyst will be expected to train in a few of these. All Security Analysts will participate in Risk Management Program (ie.. IRM).
Please send us asap your recent CV + a motivation for this role, both in English, together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded.