Scrum master Embedded Software Designer
Are you passionate about Agile way of working and embedded software development?
Do you want to combine and improve your embedded software and Agile skills at the same time?
Are you passionate about making an impact in a large software development environment?
The main mission of the Scrum Master is to improve the team's agility while also contributing to the software development activities.
- Act as a Scrum Master for a team of embedded software designers and testers.
- Implement and mature Scrum way of working in the pursue of improving Agility of team.
- Contribute to the improvement of development processes within the department.
- Analyze, design and develop new software components to support new features and hardware for systems on the cutting edge of technology.
- Improve the software quality of existing products by fixing issues and refactoring.
- Interact with other disciplines such as physics, mechatronics, customer support and factory.
- Technical Bachelor or Master degree - Master in Computer Science being preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in software development in complex real time embedded systems
- Experience in using C/C++, Python and applying design patterns and OOP principles during embedded software development
- Experience as a Scrum Master
- Applying Scrum preferably in SAFe environment with a track record of improving team level agility
- Takes initiative, shows ownership, able to bring change
- Being able to bring structure to his environment
- Keen on efficient facilitation
- Energized by helping others
- Positive and energetic attitude and a team player
- Fluent in English
This position requires access to U.S. controlled technology, as defined in the United States Export Administration Regulations. Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such U.S. controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with applicants who are immediately eligible to access U.S. controlled technology.
This is a detavast request: after 12 months the candidate will get an offer to join our client. Please only offer candidates/react when detavast is agreed.
Please send us asap your recent CV + a motivation for this role, both in English, together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded.