Worldwide operating brewery
The EMPOWER program is deploying SAP SuccessFactors globally to all OpCos of our client, where it is branded MyHR. Accenture is the system integrator and responsible for the deployment. The deployment is done in waves, where APAC (wave 1) and AMEE and Americas (wave 2) are completed and we are now preparing for Europe OpCos, to be completed by end 2020.
About the role
There’s a request for a SAP Consultant to help the Integration stream for wave 3 Europe OpCos, where MyHR will be interfaced with local SAP HR systems for employee replication. The role reports to our client and supports the Accenture Integration Lead representing OpCos.
The SAP consultant will represent and work on behalf of the Europe OpCos to support/guide them in their configuration of the interface to MyHR.
Roughly half of the role will be coordinating SAP related local OpCo activities (like prerequisites) and other half will be providing in-depth SAP consultancy in enabling the interfaces to MyHR.
- It starts with OpCo preparation, installing of prerequisite SAP Notes and for example PA_SE_IN_100, but also gathering technical details like IPs and ports used for various local clients.
- The integrations deployed will be the standard replications from SF to SAP HR (PA/OM/TM Replication) & the standard SAP to SF Cost Center replication (deployed via Sap Cloud Integration).
- During execution the consultant will support OpCos in their process, based on knowledge of other OpCos in order to not reinvent the wheel.
- Joining troubleshooting sessions, for example with configuring the web services, is also part of the role.
What skills and expertise we expect you to have
- SAP/SF skills
- SAP PA / OM / TM knowledge + Experience (+3 Years)
- SAP Basis Experience
- ABAP + SAP PA/OM Configuration (TM is a nice to have) (+3 Years)
- Experience with integration of SuccessFactors with SAP HR (standard replication of PA/OM/TM and cost center replication)
- SuccessFactors Employee Central (nice to have)
- Basic knowledge of SAP Payroll (nice to have)
- Basic Sap Cloud platform Integration experience (Nice to have)
- Good communication skills
- Independent working
- Be able to lead Client workshop Calls
- Create planning and follow up on actions
Please send us asap your recent CV + a motivation for this role, both in English, together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT excluded.