Researcher print process
Hightech manufacturer of printers.
- Candidate has a Master degree (or higher) in Physics
- Candidate has at least 3 years, but preferable around 5 years of work experience as experimental Researcher
- Candidate has extensive experience with programming languages C and Python
- To be successful the candidate has a background in Physics, experimental, programming, and experiment automatization. Able to verbally communicate, report in the written form, and discuss results with stakeholders inside and outside the project.
- Besides that, the candidate has good communications skills. Is independent, taking initiative and has to fit well in the team
- Candidate has profound knowledge - verbal and written - of English
- Candidate is permissioned to work in the Netherlands, and able to provide, if requested, a certificate of conduct
Proprietary MEMS print heads are validated and tuned in a 'Reference Environment' with test liquid as well as different client inks.
Candidate will work on tuning and validation experiments for the MEMS print heads in the Reference environment (rebuilt i300 system). In this role he will be responsible for development the print head tuning procedure in the engine and consequent validation of the droplet specification for currents and new inks with the focus on evaluation of the print head work latitude as a function of print quality. The person will be part of the Print Head Function and work in close collaboration with the project Print Process Function.
The candidate should
- Be able to set up and perform experiments, to understand the phenomena involved in a print head
- Be able to discuss the results with relevant persons within the project, and with selected persons outside the project
- Be strong in experimental physics and should be able to develop and implement automatization routines
- Be able to work independently on his topics
Please send us asap your recent CV + a cover letter for this role (both in English) together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded.