Oil & Gas
What We Need from You?
- Intimate knowledge of the labor market in the Netherlands. Familiarity with Trading & Supply, Renewable Energies, IT & Digital are a pre.
- Robust track record to develop and deliver sourcing strategies, market mappings and marketing activities for diverse and (large) clusters of NL based roles.
- Ability to focus on work with clear value add, ruthlessly prioritize and optimize delivery in scenario’s where 100% success is not feasible
- Understanding of recruitment processes, practices, systems, HR policies and Dutch employment law or demonstrated HR business partnering ability is required.
- This role is open to flexible working options. We are a company with shared values. Honesty, integrity, and respect aren't simply a strapline: they are a part of everything we do. What's more, we are an equal opportunities company, and we place the highest possible value on the diversity of our people and our inclusive approach.
For our international client in The Hague we are looking for a Recruiter.
Where you fit in
If you have a keen interest in the Energy Transition and are energized by the opportunity to shape and deliver our strategy, this could be an opportunity for you. The Energy Transition will change the business environment, requiring different skill sets. You will be at the heart of attracting, developing, and retaining the very best talent, through end-to-end integrated Talent planning and deployment, as partners to the business, delivering together.
What’s the Role?
As a Recruiter, you will be accountable for the delivery of aspects of internal, external and contingent hiring needs of the allocated business/function, as determined by the Resourcing Lead. You will have primary accountability for the hiring needs of the assigned portfolio while operating flexibly within a community of resourcing professionals to support the resourcing of roles across segments and geographies. You will be working closely with HR Business Partners/Talent Advisors/Talent & Resourcing Operations/Employer Brand & Talent Attraction (EBTA)/Resourcing Delivery, as part of natural teams to develop and deliver the business resourcing priorities:
- Partnering with the business and translating the business resourcing strategy to actionable plans to deliver with speed, cost effectiveness and hiring of quality talent
- end to end resourcing of external positions, including attraction, jointly conducting job brief meetings and aligning on sourcing strategy with the Sourcer, assessment, leading of the offer making process, in line with Resourcing targets and key performance indicators.
- Developing trusted relationships with partners (business LTs, country/business HR/Talent Advisors) to understand business priorities, roles, and talent needs both in the short and longer term
- Being an ambassador for our company internally and externally while ensuring continued focus on candidate centricity and hiring manager satisfaction
- Championing and assuring Diversity & Inclusion remains at the core of the end-to-end resourcing process
Please send us your recent CV (Word) + a cover letter for this role (both in English) together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded