Quality System Manager 4 FTE
Maintains, enforces, and manages a compliant and effective QMS for the activities in scope, as well as for effective and lean QMS structures and documents for Q&R
processes at all levels of HT.
Manages the transition/ deployment of the PQMS and manage its deployment.
Ensures proper audit planning and schedule meets the requirements of internal policies and external regulations. Locally manages plan for all QMS parts in scope while maintaining compliance and effectiveness throughout the duration of the transition to the PQMS. Ensures the addition and management of any local QMS documents in line with the evolution of the PEQS and the PQMS. Ensures training and training registration as per the QMS and generates training content for local QMS documents as necessary.
Dimensions Relating to Know-How:
• Qualified, experienced professionals.
• A seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of area of specialization; resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways.
• This job is the fully qualified, career-oriented, journey-level position.
• Has a complete knowledge of company products and services.
• Frequently interacts with subordinate supervisors, customers, and/or functional peer group managers, normally involving matters between functional areas, other company divisions or units, or customers and the company. Often must lead a cooperative effort among members of a project team.
Dimensions Relating to Problem Solving:
• Works on issues of diverse scope where analysis of situation or data requires evaluation of a variety of factors, including an understanding of current business trends.
• Follows processes and operational policies in selecting methods and techniques for
• Acts as advisor to subordinates to meet schedules and/or solve technical problems.
• Develops and administers schedules, performance requirements.
Dimensions Relating to Accountability:
• This position is responsible for managing a part of a business process or function.
• Manages, perhaps through subordinate supervisors, the coordination of the activities of a section or department with responsibility for results,including costs, methods and staffing. In some instances this manager may be responsible for a functional area and not have any subordinate employees.
• Incumbents at the Manager level may manage only individual and may carry their own targets.
• Manages own budget
Education & Training:
• BA/BS degree.
Experience & Background:
• Minimum of three years of similar work experience.
• Experience working in disciplined regulated industry and in applying automated technology.
• Experience validating activities for applications.
• Experience with business application implementation projects, including being an active contributor on projects with scheduled deliverables.
• Demonstrated ability to understand and develop processes.
• Demonstrated ability to interact and communicate in English, including demonstrable writing, speaking, and comprehension skills; ability to communicate
across levels of the organization.
Please send us asap your recent CV + a motivation for this role, both in English, together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded.