The team consists of 3 people: a function responsible who reports to the project manager, a reliability engineer who is responsible for realizing the lifetime of the printehad and a quality engineer who is responsible for industrializing the printhead measurements.
- Measure printheads
- Develop and industrialize printhead qualification methods
- Assess quality of printheads
- Review results with stakeholders
- Root cause finding
- Understanding what determines quality
- Criticially look at processes and results
- Bachelor degree in engineering/physics.
- 3-5 years of work experience in a quality engineering in a high tech environment
- Experience in any programming language is a pre
- Quality mindset with focus on way-of-working; Black Belt or Green Belt on Design of Six Sigma (DfSS) is a pre