Q&R Compliance specialist
FCO Program - Remediation
• Analyze documentation of FCO execution by Markets.
• Identify any issues as per defined documentation requirements.
• Work together with Markets through daily management to solve any documentation issues
• Present results to Post Market Surveillance for termination activities with Competent Authorities.
• Provides proactive feedback on FCO execution documentation to Q&R for process improvement.
o Bachelor’s degree
o 5-10 years’ experience.
o Good verbal and written communication skills in English
o Able to coordinate between different functions and ensure actions will be executed.
o Analytical skill and focus on detail.
o Teamwork spirit in and outside Q&R
o Experience in working in Medical device, Automotive, Aerospace, Pharma, Biotech environment is a strong preference.
Must have items: Medical device background, Good writing and documentation skills, analytical mind, Team player, Interpersonal skills for high level of cooperation, Fluent in English
Please send us asap your recent CV + a motivation for this role, both in English, together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded.