QA engineer medior
Our client operates across seven European countries, disrupting the used car market by offering an innovative platform. They want to deliver cars, hassle free.
Innovative as we are, it is the people at our client that make it happen. We are a fast growing and dynamic company, offering our people a place to grow with us in creating the future.
- 5+ years in software testing;
- Experience with Jira and XRay is a plus;
- Known with web- and cross browser testing;
- Strong knowledge of the QA test process and ability to create strong test scenarios;
- Hands-on knowledge of bug and feature tracking systems;
- Agile mindset and experience with Scrum or other methodologies;
- You have good communicative skills, you are quality oriented and ambitious.
Do you have a real eye for quality? Does your passion go beyond only technical? Are you experienced in Test Automation? Work within an international environment? If you answer yes to these questions, please challenge yourself and apply now for the role of QA Engineer at our client.
What will you do?
You are experienced in testing and automating tests and constantly looking for things that you can “break”. You do not wait, but constantly search for requirements and make sure they are met when a feature is ready. Help us deliver quality at speed that is tested thoroughly. Next to testing new stuff yourself, you will be responsible of aligning and coordinating with other QA testers and make sure you cover every bit of detail together. Our client has onsite and near-shore testers whom you will align with.
Your key responsibilities:
- Align with the QA team and maintain the test frameworks;
- Understanding new product and system functional requirements to create and execute corresponding test plans and test cases in order to ensure that overall quality is delivered;
- Execute testing tasks, analyze results and report status, escalating issues as appropriate;
- Identify, analyze and document all programming errors and operational characteristics inconsistent with stated requirements and design specifications;
- Help expand product documentation, knowledge base, FAQs and how-to information;
- Create, implement and maintain (automated) regression tests cases;
- Cooperate with developers for test automation;
- Constantly look for improvements, to bring the QA process to a higher level.
Please send us before 19 oktober 2021, before 12.00 your recent CV + motivation in English, please include you vacation plans as well, and your hourly rate excl. Tax.