Oil and Gas
Real Estate Office Change IT EMEA, deliver IT infrastructure projects to support significant office portfolio changes with our client. 2019 demand outlook for new projects in the EMEA portfolio is high and which projects exactly this new resource will be delivering is still to be confirmed, depending on the order of new office move opportunities being initiated and how allocation of existing resources in the team is preferred.
- Primary accountability for the planning and execution of IT infrastructure project
- Project Planning, Control and Management (all delivery aspects including Budget, Stakeholders, Comms, Resources, Requirements, Design, Change, Issues, Risks, Closeout)
- Escalation point for project IT matters.
- IT Steering preparation and presentation.
- Securing appropriate signoffs for IT
- Project progress reporting
Technical Skills and Experience
- Delivery of IT infrastructure to office buildings
- Strong technical knowledge in the following domains:
- Network (WAN/LAN/Wireless LAN)
- Audio Video solutions
- Active Directory and end user compute services
Soft Skills and Experience
- Excellent in managing complex dependencies
- Strong in applying project management methodology
Please send us asap your recent CV + a motivation for this role, both in English, together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded.