• The ISI Indicator that is included in each person’s Identity record helps to identify the relationship of the individual to our company, so that we follow safe Information Sharing practices in line with our companies global information management rules.
• This ensures that anti-trust laws are not violated and other legal and regulatory requirements while sharing information, between our company, Joint Ventures, Joint Venture partners, and other third parties, making sure that our company is able to meet its strategic business objectives with our partners.
• ISI indicator values of staff are today not properly maintained in non-operated joint ventures (NOV).
• Once-off clean-up of ISI indicator values of all staff in 25 UP & IG-NOV’s;
• Implementation of a sustainable solution that ensures ISI data are managed and correct for the entire lifecycle.
Project Management plans, controls and executes a project or set of related projects to meet identified business needs and deliver business value, through acquiring and utilizing the necessary resources and skills, within agreed parameters of cost, timescales and quality.
This position will lead medium-to-large projects of moderate-to-high complexity and risk. and has the following accountabilities:
• Plan, execute, monitor, control, and close all aspects of the project lifecycle.
• Rigorously manage scope through a structured change management process to ensure commitments are achieved within agreed time, cost, and quality parameters with focus on delivering the business benefits.
• Create and validate financial forecasts and provide ongoing reconciliation of resources and expenditures.
• Proactively analyze risks and variances against plan to assess trends threatening agreed scope, time, cost, and quality commitments. Identify signs that a project may be at risk and escalate quickly and appropriately.
• Ensure appropriate stakeholder change and communication plans and engagements are developed and executed.
Skills & Requirements:
[General Job Profile Skills & Requirements]
• Professional certifications related to project management (e.g. PMP (preferred) or Prince 2 Practitioner).
• Demonstrated learning agility in ambiguous and unfamiliar situations.
• Familiar with and able to adhere to project management methodologies and tools.
• Strong communication and presentation skills.
• Strong stakeholder management skills
• Partner with business stakeholders to define success metrics and criteria and to identify, measure, and track planned vs. achieved benefits.
• Apply project management and IT control/assurance methodologies, standards and processes including architecture, information risk management, and transition to support.
• Create a motivated high-performing team through team building, information sharing, workload management, and appropriate recognition. Develop the skills of team members through coaching and delegation.
• Establish and maintain appropriate and effective Governance structures and procedures to obtain resources, drive decisions, resolve issues, and deliver project objectives.
[Unique Characteristics of the Posting]
• The ISI project has significant business change (processes, behavior, knowledge and organization) in it, that require strong stakeholder management.
• Large stakeholder community 25 involving non-operated joint ventures .
• Project is part of a larger NOV remediation program requiring
Unique Skills & Requirements not required but considered an advantage
• Oil & Gas experience preferred
Interested? Please send us your English CV, motivation and hourly rate.