Oil & Gas
TLS (Technical Landscape Services) is directly linked to Technical and Competitive (TaCIT), whose role it is to provide enterprise wide IT Technology leadership, including innovation, across all Upstream, Downstream and Projects & Technology.
The Digitalization SOM organization in TLS is responsible for three key areas.
- Services and Operations for Digitalization scope.
- The ownership of Transition to Support (or Supportability and Transition Management) for all TaCIT Programmes that have solutions coming into TLS for Operations
- Any underlying infrastructure Service Development required to underpin TaCIT solutions
- The delivery of projects for the TaCIT Digital foundation platform
- Standard project management activities for PDF/ PPM project,
- Work with the TaCIT programme teams (Incl. business change, App development, PMO etc.) And directly with the business teams as required to gather requirements.
- Test/ POC solutions against the requirements (both technical and service), agree delivery timeline expectations. Work with architecture, IRM and other teams to ensure the designed solutions meet the specific requirements.
- Work with TLS Digitalization SOM and landscape management team to ensure delivered solution is sustainable.
- Manage resources to deliver agreed technical, transition / support requirements.
- Technical design to support the applications – the PM is the owner of this phase
- Manage delivery of the designs to plan (prioritized based on business timelines)
- Define the scope of the technical solution designs
- Agree and prioritize detailed requirements with all stakeholders (business/ DV/ SOM)
- Achieve signoff with all stakeholders (business/ DV/ SOM/ Etc.)
- Build of Infrastructure for the entire solution based on the designs, Incl. POC, Pilot and later Production
- Design and Build of “infrastructure support” services
- Manage the deployment of the solution globally
- Using a global deployment lead
- Using a team of regional PMs to perform the detailed planning and technical details needed to achieve the delivery of the local rig and office level deploy
Transition to Support
Work hand in glove with the TLS Transition to Support focal point on:
- support model development and assurance
- support reqs, and design / build to meet these (Support models/ support team/ docs, procs R&R/ SLAs / OLAs/ Tariffs – costs recovery and service cost reduction
- Actively manage/ perform KT and onboarding
- Agree and achieve all operational readiness steps
- Provide hypercare cover on all Infrastructure support services before and after transition AtO to Ops (in stages)
- Has a general understanding of the TaCIT and TLS business objectives, systems and policies, preferably with knowledge of Technical IT, Applications and Data Management used in TaCIT Solutions and Services
- Works across many organizational boundaries (within and across P&T, Upstream businesses, Downstream, and IT service organizations and Joint Ventures)
Ability to work and deliver results through virtual teams
Support a variety of projects for a very diverse group of Businesses each having different requirements and governance models
- Is familiar with the project development life-cycle and typical problems associated with the implementation of IT projects
- Has practical knowledge of project management methodologies, tools and techniques
- Has strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills. Is highly experienced in communicating with clients at all levels, singly and in groups
- Min 6 years Project and Programme management,
- Min 6 years in Service Management
- Strong Infrastructure experience (covering design, build and operate across a breath of standard services), including Cloud infrastructure & Advanced Analytics, some Telecoms experience would also be useful
- Significant stakeholder management (demonstrable with high touch stakeholders and environments with changing requirements)
- Directly managing remote technical and other project teams
- Good awareness of integration challenges across multiple platforms and vendors
- Attitude and approach that focuses on the priority of the delivery of the product and the sustainable service
Interested? Please send us your English CV, motivation and hourly rate.