Project Management Officer
Are you eager to learn new skills? To be part of the dynamic and innovating working environment in our Project Management Office (PMO)? To be crucial for further strengthening our facilitation capacity? If so, then this position as Project Management Officer could be your path to new knowledge in multiple engineering disciplines.
The Project Management Officer is responsible for supporting cross sector project & program management by providing timely and accurate project information to secure effective decision making. On top, this role consists of an expertise role to increase the facilitation capacity within the projects and PMO team.
• PMO: Pro-actively assist the Project Leaders and Program Managers
• By setting-up, arranging and co-facilitating workshops
• By providing Continuous Program (MSP) /project (PMM) support
• By being Contact point for Program/project support
• by providing accurate project management dashboard reporting & metrics (status on the triple constraint, technical and operational content);
• by guiding regular review meetings;
• by preparing communication and/or escalations on the issues/risks and the required contingency/mitigation actions to the project sponsor and stakeholders;
• by providing input during the portfolio balancing process
• by securing documentation of all relevant Project Management documents and decisions;
• Contribute to the knowledge build-up of the department PMO and Operations structural improvement:
• Leading and executing initiatives as defined on the improvement roadmap
• Participate in cross PMO initiatives to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the project/program/portfolio management processes
Context of the position
The Project Management Office (PMO) proactively drives world class project and program management into the organisations’ culture to enable successful outcomes in the Non-Product Generation Process area. The mission is to enable cross-sector project and program level execution of project management processes and methodologies, driving timely and accurate project information to secure effective decision making.
• Bachelor or master degree, preferably Business Engineering or Technical Business Administration.
• Certified in Prince2, IPMA-D, IPMA PMO, P3O, MSP or similar
• Certified in Lean Six Sigma green/black belt preferred
• Minimum of 5 years working experience as a hands-on Project Management Officer for complex programs and projects or as a Project Leader in a dynamic and innovative high-tech organization.
• Expert knowledge in the area of Project & Program Management in a high-tech environment
• Excellent communicator,
• Able to adjust communication style based on audience
• Able to influence without hierarchical power.
• Fluent in Dutch and English.
Start: 1 januari 2018
End: 31 december 2019
Hours per week: 40
Send us asap your recent CV + motivation, both in English, together with your availability/planned vacations and hourly rate.