Within the cluster operations (that consist of the factories; Twinscan, EUV, Linkou, Wilton, San Diego and the supporting sectors; Global Logistics, Customer Support, Central Planning, Facility Management and Quality & Process Improvements) OSE is responsible for all major non-product-related structural improvements and is responsible for all interfacing towards the IT department. The OSE Operations Portfolio Execution (OSE - OPE) group has the mission to enable worldwide operational excellence for ASML through realizing a roadmap of (cross-sector) projects.
Context of the position
The holder of this position reports to the Group Lead for Project Management. He or she has an important interface to the assigned-to program manager and furthermore has internal interfaces to the other groups within OSE.
The Project Leader actively maintains an extended network within the organisation: This network includes the stakeholders within Operations that are relevant for the project he/she is working on.
The OSE OPE Project Leader demonstrates best-in-class project management skills to introduce new or improved processes and supporting IT-tooling on time and in budget within Operations.
• Create project proposals and project evaluations
• Exercise projects according to our internal project methodology
• Project Leadership: define project team and get approval on project plan. Manage project planning, project execution and realizing impact, including reporting and project closing. Transfer project to process owner in line management
• Continuous improvements: identify potentials for new improvements and contribute to the improvement of the whole operations value chain (system re-design) and infrastructure by participating in or facilitating problem solving sessions.
• Knowledge transfer: train and coach our employees on process and infrastructure improvements.
• Business case: evaluate financial consequences of required improvement (including resources) to implement improvements
• Cross sector interface: represent the project team across the organisation, report progress in Project Boards and/or Steering Committee(s)
Bachelor or Master degree in technical area or business administration.
• 5 years of working experience in Manufacturing
• Job-related knowledge and/or managerial experience, e.g. change agent lean manufacturing, project leader in operations improvement, World Class Manufacturing, Six Sigma (green belt, black belt)
• 10 years of project management experience in organizations / industry comparable to the organisation
• Certification in either IPMA, PMI or Prince2
• Six Sigma green belt
• Six Sigma black belt is a pre
• Able to both bring people together and challenge their opinions;
• The ability to recognize structural issues within the organization, functional interdependencies and cross-silo redundancies;
• Exceptional communication skills and the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels of the organization; this includes written and verbal communications as well as visualizations;
• Team player: able to work effectively at all levels of an organization with the ability to influence others to move toward consensus;
• Structured and precise way of working;
• Able to convince, inspire and motivate people;
• Drive, enthusiasm and persistence, self-starting and motivating;
• Good knowledge of Dutch and English language.
Please only react when you match with the 'functie eisen' above!
Send us your recent CV + motivation, both in English, together with your availability/planned vacations and hourly rate VAT (BTW) excl.