Project Lead Software
Are you energized by being the driving force of a team, guiding them towards delivery of a new platform for our most advanced lithographic machines? If you are persistent in achieving these deliveries, have capability to understand our technical complex product and are you capable to interact with people with different disciplines, levels, and cultural backgrounds, this challenge is for you.
As a Project Manager you drive a team of project team leads, design engineers, and architects towards the development of a new platform. You guide them through the stages of the product development cycle: from the feasibility phase, to the detailed design phase, to the integration and test phase until finally a product is realized.
You also interact with many other sectors within our client such as Development & Engineering, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, and Customer Support.
You strive for quality while keeping timing and budget within agreed limits, and escalate to program and line management when needed.
-Sets up a team structure that reflects the work content of WBS (Work Breakdown Structure)
-Installs efficient meeting rhythm, ensuring team is at right information level and interdependencies are identified and managed
-Understands proper escalation paths and acts accordingly
-Creates and uses detailed project plan (deliverables, who, when)
-Identifies critical path of the project
-Ensures linkage to master plan
-Defines clear and quantifiable priorities
-Acts on what he can anticipate
-Allocates work and appoints owners to logical "buckets" of deliverables in line with team structure
-Checks if deliverables are finalized on time and in budget - intervenes where needed
-Runs focused meetings, aimed at realizing objectives
-Understands how own module links to the total system
-Proactively proposes changes in own module (and adjacent modules) that are beneficial to the whole system
-Solves problems based on deep and broad content knowledge "T-shaped"
System Integration, Software Engineering, or any other related.
-Previous experience as Project Manager (5 + years)
-Experience with software development projects
-Familiar with agile methodology
-Sufficient knowledge across relevant other disciplines for this module: can ask all the right questions to identify and facilitate problem solving in this module
-Basic system level knowledge
-Preferably experience in working in a high tech sector
- Takes full ownership to overcome obstacles
and to realize a successful project (in time / on budget)
- Drives for high quality in all aspects of the project
- Learns from feedback and mistakes from the past
- Goes beyond task at hand, identifies opportunities to improve total system
- Is able to lead collaborative problem solving sessions with Design Engineers, Architects
and Team Leads
- Stakeholder management skills
- Self-reflects on own behavior and performance to identify strengths and development needs in skills or knowledge;
- Actively takes suitable development actions on and off the job
- Stays focused in highly demanding circumstances and maintains personal effectiveness
despite barriers, set-backs or in situations of high uncertainty
- Has a 'self-propelling' and 'can-do' attitude, is pro-active and takes initiative
- Shows responsibility and accountability for and takes charge of tasks
- Acts for the greater good of the organization
- Commits to the organization and is dedicated to its success
Please send us asap your recent CV + a motivation for this role, both in English, together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded.