Project Lead Security
Academic working and thinking level, ideally, candidate will have a Master degree in a Security or IT/engineering discipline. You have sound knowledge of Agile (Scrum / DevOps) and project management methodologies like PRINCE2 and PMBOK
Are you the Project Manager that we are looking for?
- At least 5 years hands-on experience as a Project Manager;
- Experience with Information Security projects;
- Fluent in English (must) + German (pre)
- Work experience in Germany (pre)
You recognize yourself in the following competencies:
- Result driven and committed
- Take responsibility and ownership
- Think broad and see the big picture
- Manage criticism, convincing behavior
- Excellent communication and influencing skills to advise middle and senior management
- Strong stakeholder focus
Are you a passionate and pro-active Project Manager who can drive our Information Security projects? Then we are looking for you!
As Project Manager you deliver Information Security in the Risk Management, Data Protection and Policy & Standards area, using the Project Management Methodology.
You are the Project Manager who takes ownership in projects that have impact across the organization. You ensure that projects are well embedded within boundaries. You understand the importance of stakeholder management and build a strong network within the client. You apply an Agile mindset and know how to create most value for the business.
As Project Manager you will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Project management:
- Understand the business requirements and ensure that 'the product' will satisfy these.
- Prepare and control project schedules that accurately reflect tasks, time estimates and resources (including personnel, technology and equipment) associated with each task to reach project deliverables. Define project roles and responsibilities.
- Measure project deliverables on quality and completeness regularly to ensure that the project will satisfy the relevant quality standards.
- Perform pro-active stakeholder management and contribute to change management as required.
- Project Reporting & Monitoring:
- Ensure timely delivery & quality of overall reporting and project management deliverables.
- Provide guidance during the financial forecasting (budget) process and proactively assist regular financial management.
- Prepare communication and escalations on issues, risks and required mitigation actions to the project sponsor and stakeholders.
- Capture lessons learned during the project and share these pro-actively with Project Board at project phase gates and closure, and provide (mitigating) actions.
Stuur ons dan uiterlijk 15 april 2021, voor 17.00 uur je recente CV + motivatie voor deze rol, samen met je beschikbaarheid/geplande vakanties en je all-in uurtarief excl. BTW.
De locatie van de uit te voeren werkzaamheden kan i.v.m. COVID-19 afwijken.