Project lead / Maintenance Manager with technical IT skills
- You have a bachelor degree on Business Informatics, Informatics or similar.
- You have Work experience on bachelor level and Experience in IT project management.
- You have experience in working in complex and changing environments and you also get energy from this.
- You have experience in an Agile working environment and in managing external suppliers (development is done by a third party).
- General IT knowledge and also have a feeling for understanding Business Topics.
- Proficient in English and Dutch. German is a bonus
- Experience with CRM tools
- Experience with Oracle SaaS
- Knowledge of and feeling for IT-Security and risk topics
- Experience working in IT in BMW-Group
- Experience and understanding of Salesforce platform.
- You are a true motivator who leads by setting the best example. You can deal with resistance and you know how to counter this in the right way and get people to go in the right direction.
- It is important that you have a helicopter view to identify the right problems at the right time.
- Driven by Customer needs and Value creation, good at Planning and organizing, Team player, Resultoriented,
- Proactive and independent, Stakeholder management, Organizational sensitivity, Good communication skills.
Within our client we maintain several applications that cover the functionality for lease and rental requests for international customers.
These products are build and maintained in cross applications agile teams in the Netherlands and Germany.
In order to fulfil the functional requirements there’s a close cooperation between HQ Business and the HQ IT departments in Germany and the Netherlands. The main project location is Breda (The Netherlands), the product owner for both applications are located in Munich (Germany).
We are currently looking for extending the team in Breda with a Project lead / Maintenance Manager with technical IT skills (full time)
In this assignment, you have the opportunity to work together with external parties, Department heads, Agile Teams, (Sub-)Product Owners, Scrum Master and IT-Architects. You will be responsible for planning and coordinating the Technical maintenance (including resolving
audit findings and risks) of the systems SFA (Sales Force Automation), MAP (Marketing Automation Platform) AOL and Intranet Liferay. We expect that you have sufficient technical knowledge to analyse what needs to be done (and when) and to be able to communicate with the specialists (the developers from the external parties, the operation managers) and advise the (sub-)product owner on Technical Lifecycle Management (TLM). You will also work closely with the subproduct owner(s) on the prioritization of the TLM topics for these applications, the monitoring of the progress and - if necessary - escalation.
Please send us asap your recent CV + a cover letter for this role (both in English) together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded.