Program Management Officer Finance IT Transformation
Do you want to be part of progress and change? To develop, coach and guide the Finance and IT transformation program in a dynamic international environment? If you want to be part of a high performing team with a focus on structural improvements, we invite you to read the job description below and let us know if you are the person we are looking for.
Within the client the Program Management Office roles (PMO) are the recognized experts, who drive World-Class Program- and Project Management. In this way PMO is the competence owner of state of the art project methodologies which includes classic ‘Waterfall project management methodology’ and ‘Scaled Agile Frame work’ way of working.
PMO is positioned as an independent team member of a business (change) team that is responsible for the development of our state-of-the-art lithography machines.
As PMO you are responsible for:
- Actively participate as trusted ‘advisor’ of the Program Manager and his cross sectoral program teams
- Challenge timings and dependencies of the deliverables with the Program Team and PMO team members
- Prepare and facilitate key decision meetings and actively follow-up on agreements made during these meetings
- Drive completeness of all inputs from deciders in the program.
- Support on Agile project management knowledge
Context of the position
This role is positioned within the Strategic Projects office in the CFO organization
- Master’s degree in a relevant field.
- Minimum of 7-9 years working experience as project management officer or practical experience as a project manager in a complex, multi-disciplinary SAFe/Agile or Hybrid environment. strongly preferred.
- Experience with implementation of change and improvement projects or ability to do so
- Agile Certification (e.g. Scrum Master, Product Owner, SAFe Agilist) is a pre
- Excellent communicator, being able to influence without hierarchical power, and creative in managing a large and diverse range of stakeholders
- Maintains personal effectiveness and people focus under pressure, high speed of change and uncertainty
- Ability to guide, coach and advise at all organizational levels to effect sustainable change and improving the project and process maturity level of the organization
- Focus on bringing structure
- Able to clearly communicate and explain legal issues to non-legal clients with excellent written and spoken English
- Team player, enjoys working in multidisciplinary and multicultural teams with the ability to work independently
- Hands on / Getting things done (70%)
- Take ownership
- Pro-active drive for improvement
Please send us June 4th, before 17.00 your recent CV + a motivation for this role, both in English, together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded.
Please be aware:
- This is a full-time position (40 hours).
- This is a flex capacity position for maximum 12 months