Product Test Engineer MEMS
The product test engineer initiates and implements optimal test plans for the quality control of integrated thin film applications, products and processes with the purpose of delivering samples and products, which completely meet the customer requirements.
Your responsibilities are:
· Translate the customer requirements (CtQ flow down) into an optimal test plan (including specification of tools and criteria) in order to verify and measure the required product quality.
· Define and understand correlations between process/product requirements and (functional) test data driven by device physics and thin film knowledge.
· Correlate and report test data, like Process Control Module (PCM) data, functional test results, but also in-line and SPC measurement data.
· Analyze test data and maintain trends, report and summarize these for both internal use and reporting to the customer.
· Identify and realize measures for test optimization.
· Implement new test application and develop (new) test tools and procedures (software and hardware) for process development able to transfer to production.
· Set-up test database and further development of automated test data reports.
· Provide feedback from product and functional test data to the development team
· See opportunities for improvements and initiates these opportunities, within his own technological expertise/competency
· Judge the possibilities of reusing existing knowledge and the needs for new developments in the field of product testing
· Optimize the test chain, with a strong link to the Manufacturing process Development procedure
· Continuously developing his technological knowledge, by regularly contacts in – and outside the department and also outside PInS and also with representatives from suppliers and knowledge institutes
Pro-actively communicates with all stakeholders, including clients, senior management and colleagues
· Complies with the ESH policy, rules and regulations.
Skills and experience
· A Master or Bachelor degree in the area of engineering or science
· Experience in product testing in MEMS or other Semiconductor area.
· Thorough device physics and thin film knowledge.
· Experience with device characterization / electrical measurements
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills, both technical as interpersonal.
· In-depth knowledge of fundamental tools (DOE, SPC, MSA, Problem Solving, etc.)
· Experience with analysis tool, like Minitab, Excel and MATLAB
· Black Belt or Greenbelt certification is preferable
· Have a pragmatic, creative, flexible attitude with a result driven, can-do mentality
Please send us asap your recent CV + a motivation for this role, both in English, together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded.