We’re looking for a Product Manager that will be responsible for translating the vision and strategic priorities of the Business Product Owner into digital solutions in the sustainable biofuels space that satisfy customer and business needs. The Product Manager will be responsible for maintaining a backlog of requirements for design and tech teams, focusing on business viability and prioritising for value. In addition, he or she will assess the "size of the prize," what would need to be true to realise it and define and track Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for the solution.
- Assist Business Product Owner with managing stakeholders and setting scope, KPIs and roadmap of product;
- Translate a product vision into user stories and acceptance criteria for development;
- Continually refine and manage the backlog with input from the cross functional team, Security, and IT stakeholders;
- Create business cases for products and define/measure product success metrics;
- Use data to drive decision making and product priorities with a hypothesis-driven approach;
- Model business processes and create a deeper understanding of the business landscape.
- 2+ years of experience in a product role working closely with development teams to take complex, data-centric digital products from early concept to launch;
- Proficient in managing and refining a product backlog, ensuring all user stories and acceptance criteria are written in a consistent format;
- Familiarity or experience with agile methodologies such as Scrum, LEAN, Kanban, XP Programming etc.;
- Strong problem-solving skills and a keen curiosity towards making things better;
- Excellent communication skills, being comfortable to interact with senior stakeholders;
- An analytical mind, capable of setting, monitoring, and/or optimising success metrics for the product;
- Comfortable interacting with and able to communicate clearly with senior stakeholders;
- Understand the implications of technology on projects.
- Previous experience in biofuels, supply chain management, or other complex regulatory environments;
- Knowledgeable of user testing, customer personas, and/or user journey mapping;
- Understanding of release planning in a continuous delivery/DevOps environment;
- Experience in drawing insights from data and visualisation of data;
- Passion for human-centered design and/or lean innovation;
- Excited about working in a fast-paced, rapidly changing multinational environment.
Please send us asap your recent CV + a motivation for this role, both in English, together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded.