We are further professionalizing our Operational Procurement department and would like to welcome an enthusiastic Procurement Specialist with a passion for improving and automating processes and creating in depth analytics to support our operation procurement team.
The main objective of the Procurement Specialist is to improve the quality and efficiency of our current operational processes and seek for opportunities to further standardize and automate. You will be leading and participating in (robotic) process automation projects. The Procurement Specialist is also providing analytic support to the operational procurement organization to improve and support the requisition to pay process.
A Procurement Specialist is pro-actively seeking for process improvements within the global operational procurement process. Based on your findings you make proposals to initiate improvement projects. Main focus for improvement will be on increasing the efficiency and automation of current processes through robotic process automation (RPA). You work actively together with your colleagues to find improvement opportunities.
You will be responsible for monitoring business processes and update reporting and information tooling if needed. The support you provide to the departments is diverse which means that you deal with all kind of questions and requests. You will act as the operational procurement representative in cross-sector improvement projects and activities. Taking initiative in the identification phase, as well as an active input in the execution of projects are expected.
Process optimization and automation:
- Drive process automation within the operational procurement department through robotics
- Expert in process standardization and automation
- Participate in and lead cross-functional project teams
- Translate business needs into improvement initiatives for operational procurement
Provide reports and analyses on a regular basis to the procurement department:
- Monthly operational procurement report
- Operational procurement action card
- Master data quality
- Handle ad hoc reporting requests
- Improve recurring reporting through automation
- Develop reporting to support process improvements
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Information Technology or a similarly relevant field.
- 2 to 5 years of relevant work experience
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Access)
- Experience with SAP is an advantage
- Knowledge of robotics is strongly preferred
- Excellent written and verbal skills in Dutch and English
- Able to introduce structure in a complex environment
- Skilled relationship builder on all levels
- Eye for detail
- Affinity with programming
Stuur ons asap je recente CV + motivatie voor deze rol, beide in het Engels, samen met je beschikbaarheid/geplande vakanties en je all-in uurtarief excl. BTW.
Please send us asap your recent CV + a motivation for this role, both in English, together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded.