PMO Lead new HRIS Implementation
Drive the projects towards success!
You will drive and secure delivery of the project leveraging the Project Management Methodology (PMM).
The new HRIS implementation project is a project driven by HR&O but reaching out beyond HR (e.g. Finance, IT) and ultimately impacting all employees and managers.
It is much more than an IT project; it is a true change program, encompassing HR processes redesign, which will take the HR function and our entire client over a journey of 2-3 years aimed at better Employee Experience, better Manager experience, more efficient and e2e processes, more reliable and sustainable IT infrastructure.
Given the broad scope, the interdependencies with other projects and running activities (within HR and in the overall company), professional project management will be a key enabler for this project, to ensure project’s scope, objectives, budget, and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle.
For this projects you will take ownership in driving the project delivery by leveraging our Project Management practice and supporting the project team in working together efficiently. You’ll do that in close collaboration with the key stakeholders, the 3rd party Implementation Partner, and with the IT Project Manager (who will drive the project deliveries on the IT domain).
In detail, you will cover these Key areas of responsibility:
Project planning: Formulate the project plan, determine detailed budget and required resources. Define relevant project KPI’s.
Project execution: Coordinate, monitor and drive project activities based on the plan and action list. Identify and manage project risks and resources and take corrective actions when necessary.
Support workstream leads on their specific planning on topics like data migration, testing and ensure an overall consistent plan is always available and up-to date.
Project Reporting and Information Management: Provide insights regarding quantitative and qualitative developments by means of periodical and ad hoc reports and/or analyses to different stakeholders, including Project Board and Steering Committee.
Context of the position
This job will reside under the HR Project Management Office which is responsible for providing project management expertise to the HR function. The position will report to Program Manager for the initiative. The office location is in Veldhoven.
Master Degree or equivalent.
For this challenging job we are looking for strong Project Manager / PMO Officer with experience in Saas solutions deployment. Previous experience with HR Saas solutions is must.
- 8+ years of experience in Project Management.
- Proven track record in successfully delivering (HR) projects
- at least 1 year of experience in a big Saas implementation.
- experience in one of these HR Systems is a must: SuccessFactors, Workday , Oracle.
- Global implementations, more than in Benelux.
- Strong personal leadership skills, able to reflect and learning agilit
- Strong networking skills, able to motivate and influence across different levels
- Demonstrated ability to organize and multi-task, includes planning, scheduling and coordinating.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a pressurized environment and work proactively to ensure project milestones are met.
- Flexibility to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines.
- Strong communication skills in English Language (written and spoken).