PMO Integration Officer
Do you want to be part of progress? To develop, coach and guide New Product Development in a dynamic international environment? In the Program Management Office we raise the level of program management within the organisation. If you want to be part of a high performing team with a focus on structural improvements, we invite you to read the job description below and let us know if you are the person we are looking for.
Within the organisation the Program Management Office (PMO) is the recognized expert that drives World-Class Program- and Project Management.
In this way PMO is the competence owner of state of the art project methodologies.
Do you want to be the key person in a team that is responsible for the overall planning and integration of our state-of-the-art lithography machines? Together with the Integration team and sectors you drive for cross-sector alignment and oversee the complete product scope execution status.
The PMO Integration makes sure that the x-Sector Product Masterplan process is properly executed as well as enables transparency on Cluster/Product level scope status via driving for planning infrastructure and reviewing processes. The PMO Integration Officer advises his/her business counterparts, the Product Integration Manager, to drive world-class program and project management. The Product Integration manager is accountable for the total masterplan of the integration of a new product.
As Project Management Officer you are responsible for:
- Acting as a recognized business partner by enabling effective decisions making on all levels
- Driving the roll-out and embedding the project (program) standards and processes related to a.o. project planning, product generation process, effective decision making, reporting, change control, risk management and quality
- Driving, participating, leading & implementing cross-PMO improvement projects in accordance with the PMO Roadmap
- Pro-actively assisting, enabling and challenging all stakeholders
- Providing guidance during the financial forecasting (budget) process and proactively assisting regular financial management and reporting
- And last but definitely not least, creating winning teams by living our values and building capabilities for the future.
As PMO Integration Officer you are also responsible for:
- Driving updates of Product Masterplan via monthly x-Sector Masterplan alignment process with Operations, Integration and Product Development Manager.
- Acting independently to enable challenging but feasible Product Masterplan by proposing scenarios.
- Defining and implementing planning architecture including milestones for and links between integration, master and project plans in Enterprise Project.
- Providing effective planning and reporting processes and tools for integration deliverables.
- Pro-active tracking of the scope and scope changes for integration.
- Supporting the planning and execution of all test and integration activities.
Context of the position
PMO is positioned as an independent team member of a business team that is responsible for the development of our state-of-the-art lithography machines.
Bachelor degree or Master’s degree in a relevant field.
- Minimum of 3-5 years working experience as project management officer or practical experience as a project manager in a complex, multi-disciplinary environment.
- Experience with implementation of change and improvement projects or ability to do so.
- Extensive experience with MS Projects / Enterprise Projects or similar tools.
- Experience in (high) tech project environment and proven track record of quickly understanding complex content.
- Excellent communicator, being able to influence without hierarchical power, and creative in managing a large and diverse range of stakeholders
- Maintains personal effectiveness and people focus under pressure, high speed of change and uncertainty
- Ability to guide, coach and advise at all organizational levels to effect sustainable change and improving the project and process maturity level of the organization
- Team player, enjoys working in multidisciplinary and multicultural teams with the ability to work independently
- Hands-on-mentality / Getting things done
- Taking ownership
- Pro-active drive for improvement
Please send us asap your recent CV + a motivation for this role, both in English, together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded.
This is a ‘detavast’ request: Our client is looking for candidates who are open to a contract with our client after a period of 12 months.