De opdrachtgever is opgericht in 1997 als divisie van de BMW Group. Met het hoofdkantoor in München wordt de organisatie in meer dan 30 landen wereldwijd vertegenwoordigd als toonaangevende leasemaatschappij en mobiliteitsprovider.
As an experienced/senior level PL/SQL developer, you will design, build and deliver the enhancements and the 3rd level support for internally developed applications.
- Experience with Agile approach (Kanban/Scrum) and agile tools (JIRA and Confluence, Jenkins & GIT).
- Capable of working and thinking at different abstraction levels with software developers, architects, and non-technical stakeholders.
- Proficient in business English, both in writing and speaking. German is an advantage.
- Good communication skills with peers, product owners, feature teams, architects and stakeholders;
- Structured and organized approach;
- Creative, results oriented, self-steering, pro-active, cooperative mindset and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experience with working in a corporate & regulated environment
More specifically you have …
- Extensive knowledge of PL/SQL; >5 years of work experience
- Experience with Oracle 19C (database)
- Experience with Oracle Forms (application server)
- Knowledge of Oracle Designer
You have an advantage if you have …
- Knowledge and experience of HTML / CSS
- Experience with solution analysis
- Knowledge of leasing products
- Knowledge of and experience with testing (with Jira X-ray as a tool)
- Analytically empowered (judgement and problem solving)
- Enhanced ability to learn because of the large set of functionalities within the application landscape
Ou client is a leading provider of business mobility solutions. A significant part of the IT Department is responsible for fleet mobility solutions and is located in Breda. IT Delivery Breda is positioned to support various entities and European markets.
The Delivery Team Contract Management -as part of the IT Delivery Breda- is looking for a PL/SQL Developer. In this role you will be working in an international team of highly qualified staff.
You work 32-40 hours and your position is based in Breda. Of these hours you work at least 2 days at the office in Breda (together with your colleagues).
Please send us your recent CV + a cover letter for this role (both in English) together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded