De opdrachtgever is opgericht in 1997 als divisie van de BMW Group. Met het hoofdkantoor in München wordt de organisatie in meer dan 30 landen wereldwijd vertegenwoordigd als toonaangevende leasemaatschappij en mobiliteitsprovider.
More specifically you have …
- Extensive knowledge of PL/SQL
- Experience with Oracle 19C (database)
- Experience with Oracle Forms
You have an advantage if you have …
- Knowledge and experience of HTML / CSS
- Knowledge of Oracle Designer
- Experience with solution analysis
- Knowledge of leasing products
- Knowledge of and experience with testing (with Jira X-ray as a tool)
To fulfil your role successfully we expect the following experience and skills:
- > 5 years of work experience
- Analytically empowered (judgement and problem solving)
- Enhanced ability to learn because of the large set of functionalities within the application landscape
You work 32-40 hours and your position is based in Breda. Of these hours you work at least 2 days at the office in Breda (together with your colleagues)
The Delivery Team Contract Management -as part of the IT Delivery Breda- is looking for two PL/SQL
Developers. You will join one of the existing Feature Teams with highly qualified staff.
We look for two experienced hands-on PL/SQL Developers who can help us design, build and deliver the
proposed business solutions for the BMW FS / Alphabet Benelux markets.
Please send us before 2 May, 12:00 your recent CV + a cover letter for this role (both in English) together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded.