De opdrachtgever is opgericht in 1997 als divisie van de BMW Group. Met het hoofdkantoor in München wordt de organisatie in meer dan 30 landen wereldwijd vertegenwoordigd als toonaangevende leasemaatschappij en mobiliteitsprovider.
- Proven experience in business intelligence or similar role
- Degree in business administration, information systems or similar
- Communication skills with technical and non-technical audience requirements gathering workshops
- Experience as part of an international agile organization with a strong understanding BizDevOps teams (work in Jira/Confluence)
- Beneficial are skills in PL/SQL, understanding Informatica Powercenter workflows and practical knowledge of reporting tools like SAP BO or Tableau
- Data modeling and profiling.
- Strong verbal, written, presentation & communication skills (English and German) combined with the openness for short business trips
- Team player, target oriented, also able to work independently with little instruction
- Experience in the financial industry, preferably in the fleet management is a plus
Characteristics is as important as any skill level, experience, or education. We expect all our people to exhibit these common attributes:
- Knowledge of leasing business processes in general and car leasing processes in particular
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage workload.
- Proactively communicating progress, hurdles, etc.
- High level of integrity
- Intellectual curiosity and desire for excellence
- Strong work ethic
- Results-oriented team player
Our client is looking for an Operations Expert
- Year to year project, with long term intention
- 40 hour work week. 2 Days per week on-site (Breda) work required
- Team setup: Agile working with 25-30 team members across several teams, 3 week sprints
- Communication in English (spoken and written) and Dutch
- Operations Expert responsibilities:
- Needs-based operating process within the agreed quality
- Ensures the operability and operational quality of the applications over the entire life cycle in the area of responsibility
- Ensures the implementation of all tasks and content of IT Operations processes
- Controlling the overall release and change management of the applications in the area of responsibility
- Controlling the implementation of technical lifecycle management measures as well as the identified security measures for the assigned applications
- Controlling the measures to improve operational quality for the assigned applications
- Supporting the product owner with operational issues
- Support the product owner in prioritizing operations topics for the assigned applications
- Support the product owner in prioritizing the product backlog for the assigned applications related to operational topics
- Supports the Group Agile Working Model Processes "Deliver & Operate IT Technology" and "Manage IT Goverance"
- Controlling the measurement and communication of the operation KPIs and defines the necessary measures to improve quality or the assigned applications
- Support root cause analysis of major and critical incidents
Please send us your recent CV + a cover letter for this role (both in English) together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded.