Operation Landscape Manager Audio Video
Oil and Gas
Responsible for ensuring smooth delivery and operation of all standard meeting rooms and Audio Video (AV) services across the locations in Europe/Africa Region. Working with local AV suppliers, Real Estate and the respective sites Service Operations Management (SOM) team to ensure our standard AV facilities “just work!”.
The candidate can expect to play a role in the following key areas:
• Driving the standardization of meeting rooms in your portfolio in terms of equipment, operation and support.
• Input \ participation into governance and decision making around standard AV products, services and policies in operation in your locations.
• The oversight of local Operational Support Services (OSS) efforts to support standard meeting spaces and equipment, in line with the new OSS Statement of Work which includes standard AV support as part of the base workload.
• Demand management and planning for the addition, removal or expansion of standard AV meeting spaces and facilities in your locations. Including oversight of the cost of the AV operation where relevant.
• To oversee effective resolution of systemic or significant issues with standard AV quality and performance at your locations. Driving the Incident/Problem resolution required at our offices by assisting in key operational activities in terms of delivery, fixes, and supportability with operations staff and/suppliers.
• Ensure regulatory and compliance controls are embedded in landscape operations and assist with evidence collection (for instance video and audio traffic encryption compliance across your sites).
• To champion user experience, through rigorous, proactive checking and management of our standard AV spaces, ensuring that 99.9% of all standard audio, video or face to face meetings start on time and with agreed levels of quality.
• Work closely with the wider Sites SOM personnel to build out the necessary on-line \ SharePoint spaces to support this new area of operations.
• In relation to the operation of Standard AV, assist in managing the interface between Real Estate and the responsible SOM in your locations to ensure secure and reliable operations and in particular - clarity in terms of escalation.
The “Operation Landscape Manager AV EMEA” is responsible for
• supplier performance ensure services are delivered efficiently and effectively through inhouse support, suppliers and partners meet service levels.
• applying ITIL knowledge structurally in IT services management,
• delivering the end-to-end application operations, with the emphasis on technical, functional, master data management, workflow and interface management. This includes security & compliancy and the proper onboarding of projects (via Agile- and/or Waterfall/PRINCE2 project management methodologies) into the IT Operations organisation.
• Be the day to day service integrator (end-to-end) to ensure integrated applications landscapes are stable and remain compliant.
• Ensuring regulatory and compliance controls are embedded in landscape operations and assisting with evidence collection. Dimensions and Special Challenges
• Managing predominantly infrastructure, as opposed to application, related landscapes associated with standard AV in your office locations.
• Close working relationship and natural teaming with Real Estate and other SOMs globally and at a site level including Real Estate Hard and Soft Service managers
• Particular care to secure and reliable audio-visual operations at locations with high concentrations of senior executives and stakeholders (EC to EC-2).
• Obsessive focus on user experience alongside secure and reliable operations.
Requirements Qualifications and Skills Mandatory
- 3-5 years’ experience with audio-visual and familiar with IT and audio-visual infrastructure, support and processes
- You are a team-player with the ability to operate in a virtual- and cross-cultural global organization
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to handle concurrent tasks with appropriate priority
- Expert knowledge of interface configuration & monitoring
- Strong analytical skills. Facilitate shared understanding of problems and possible solutions and ensure these solutions get delivered.
- Proven ability to deliver results in a matrix organization driving delivery excellence through influence and team working
- Understanding of tried and tested software management methodologies (e.g. ITIL), as well as modern methodologies, such as Scrum, DevOps
- Ability to deal effectively with conflict and ambiguity
Please send us asap your recent CV (Word) + a motivation for this role, both in English, together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded.