For our cliënt in Rotterdam we are looking for a Mulesoft Engineer.
• Senior software developer (> 7 years of experience);
• Min. 3 – 5 years of experience with Mulesoft API development;
• Strong knowledge on RAML and RESTful API design and development;
• Proven experience with several software development and deployment tools, like GIT, Jenkins, XLDeploy, Maven, etc.;
• Proven experience with being part of, and working in scrum teams;
• Experience working in a C4E and transferring knowledge to other developers
• Clear infrastructure affinity;
• Experience in the financial sector is a benefit.
• Focused on getting results; candidate must be able to balance between technical excellence and meeting project milestones;
• Self-organized; there isn’t a lot of capacity to guide project team members on a day to day basis;
• Team player, with excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• Great antenna for organizational- and team culture; The candidate must be able to adapt his/her communication to the audience;
• Candidate must be able to translate functional targets to his/her tasks and vice versa;
• Flexible; we expect 2019 to be a turbulent year for the IT delivery organization. Project goals and team can and will change in the course of the year.
The candidate must be able to adjust and blend in on these changes without losing focus on achieving their personal targets.
• Start October 1st
• Min. 4 days a week on location in Rotterdam
• Occasional travel might be part of the job
Interested? Please send us your CV (Word), motivation and hourly rate before Wednesday 5th of September 13:00 hrs.