Medior Project Management Officer (PMO)
Global Information Services (GIS) has a worldwide responsibility for all IT processes, solutions and services. The aim is to further enhance HEINEKEN Global Functions by delivering common business driven solutions and services. Global Solutions (GS) is a key component of GIS and covers the collaborative management of business relationships and the design, development and implementation of common solutions by following a consistent and rigorous programme and project management methodology.
The Project Management Officer (PMO) operates within the Global Centre of Excellence (CoE) Project Delivery, which provides project and programme management support for financials, planning, resourcing, controls and standards. The PMO supports Project Managers with managing, planning and allocating resources and keeping track of project planning, progress and budget, enabling a higher efficiency in project delivery. The PMO also supports the Project Managers with running their project in accordance with HEINEKEN best practices, methodologies, standards, tools and templates.
Offer proactive support to Project Managers to ensure approved projects are set up correctly with robust plans, resource allocation and financial cost plans and ensure information can be easily consolidated across the portfolio
- Keep track of project progress and project financials and support the Project Managers in adequately reporting on this
- Provide active project support services to the Project Managers such as project methodology support, project planning facilitation, etc.
- Monitor resolution of issues and initiates discussions on resolving the issues
Identify risks including monitoring of mitigating actions
2-3 years’ experience in project or programme management environment.
Project Management methodology:
- Prince II
Project Management Tooling:
- Open Workbench
Branch (FMCG) experience (Pre)
Global experience (Pre)
Project / Program Financials
- Project / Program Planning
- Project / Program Reporting
- Project / Program Risk & Issue Management
- Project / Program Resource Management
- Project / Program Governance
Experience as PMO in FMCG-branch: Pre
Analytical skills: required
6. Education / Certification
- Prince II
LET OP!! Tarief is 45 euro
- English (verbal as written): good
Interesse? Stuur ons je CV, motivatie en uurtarief vóór maandag 26 februari 15:00 uur.