Medior Program Management Officer
Do you want to be part of progress? To work in a dynamic international environment? In the Finance department we are responsible for all financial, economic and fiscal affairs. If you want to be part of a high performing team with a focus on enabling success of our clients business and driving structural improvements, we invite you to read the job description below and let us know if you are the person we are looking for.
Cluster PMO team members are supporting their specific clusters’ PCM in PMO related activities such as: Quality Assurance, Dependency Management, Risk & Issue Management, Scope Management, Planning (Master planning, MS Office Online), Resource Management and Financial Management. The Cluster PMO team members support the PCM to keep the Cluster under control to ensure a successful delivery.
- Bachelor or Master degree.
- Spends 100% of time on the program;
- Working knowledge and previous experience of project management methods being used in ASML Project Management Methodology (PMM);
- Has knowledge of project / program management;
- Good communication skills;
- Good analytical skills;
- Excellent team player.
- Supports and maintains cluster plan with interdependencies. Supports strategies for inter- project and cross-program dependencies.
- Supports the PCM and PLs in updating planning, milestones and deliverables in Project Online and central logs and plans maintained by central PMO.
- Analyses changes to projects’ triple constraints to understand and clarify their impact on clusters and support PCM in raising change requests when required.
- Reviews risks and issue that (may) affect the cluster’s ability to meet its objectives. Helps reduces the probability and consequences of the identified risks and informs central PMO if risks or issues need to be escalated towards PMT or SteerCo.
- Collect data and maintains reports on cluster’s financials (budget, EAC, etc.).
- Assesses performance of the cluster, key cluster deliverables to ensure the cluster’s activities and outcome are in line with Program objectives.
- Maintains and supports the cluster governance structure and processes required to facilitate decision making and escalation of risks, issues, and changes to scope, cost, and schedule.
- Articulates PMM policy clearly, enabling underlying assumptions to be understood and tested so that the program can achieve its objectives.
- Ensures project is managed according to tollgates and tollgate deliverables.
- Understanding of the impact of policy on program delivery and operations.
- Produces and distributes reporting and communications for the cluster.
Please send us your recent CV + a cover letter for this role (both in English) together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded before the 3th of December, 17:00 hours.