Medior Program Management Officer
Do you want to be part of progress? To work in a dynamic international environment? In the Finance department we are responsible for all financial, economic and fiscal affairs. If you want to be part of a high performing team with a focus on enabling success of our clients business and driving structural improvements, we invite you to read the job description below and let us know if you are the person we are looking for.
Central PMO team members are supporting program management of ONE program by specializing in one or more areas such as: Quality Assurance, Dependency Management, Risk & Issue Management, Scope Management, Planning (Master planning, MS Office Online), Resource Management and Financial Management. The PMO team members support the PMO lead to keep the Program under control.
- Bachelor or Master degree.
- Spends 100% of time on the program;
- Working knowledge and previous experience of project management methods being used in ASML Project Management Methodology (PMM);
- Has knowledge of project / program management With one or two specialties;
- Good communication skills in Dutch & English (both are must);
- Good analytical skills Excellent team player.
Depending on the role of the member, he/she will be responsible for one or more of below items:
- Supports and maintains program plan with interdependencies. Supports strategies to manage inter-project and cross-program dependencies.
- Analyses changed to projects’ triple constraints to understand and clarify their impact on Program.
- Reviews risks and issues that (may) affect the program’s ability to meet its objectives. Helps reduces the probability and consequences of the identified risks.
- Collect data and maintains reports on Program’s resources (claim, allocation, etc.)
- Collect data and maintains reports on Program’s financials (budget, EAC, etc.)
- Assesses performance of the program, key program deliverables to ensure the programs activities and outcome are in line with Program objectives.
- Maintains and supports the Program governance structure and processes required to facilitate decision making and escalation of risks, issues, and changes to scope, cost, and schedule.
- Articulates PMM policy clearly, enabling underlying assumptions to be understood and tested so that the program can achieve its objectives
- Understanding of the impact of policy on program delivery and operations.
- Produces and distributes reporting and communications Supports the Central Program Management Office Lead and Program Lead by interpreting created reports, raising suggestions and implementing new processes and structures.
- Supports the Central Program Management Office Lead and Program Lead by interpreting created reports, raising suggestions and implementing new processes and structures.
Please send us your recent CV + a cover letter for this role (both in English) together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded before the 3th of December, 17:00 hours.