Highh tech manufacturer of printers.
What will be your job like as Mechatronics Designer?
In our product development projects you are responsible and focusing on mechatronic topics like accurate positioning, paper/media handling, fast and accurate motion control.
Together with architects you specify and agree on requirements based on customers demands. This is your input to come up with technical designs and concepts that meet these objectives, properly balancing time, quality, accuracy, interdisciplinary interactions and taking cost into account.
Within the project you collaborate with colleagues from other disciplines than mechanics and electronics, like embedded software and also chemistry and physics, who are mainly responsible for the ink and print head development. You review your ideas and jointly develop smart creative solutions that meet the overall project objectives. You test and review your model based design(s) by building prototypes to proof the feasibility of the routes you have identified
In this role there are plenty of opportunities to further develop yourself, e.g. to module responsible, or system architect.
- Mechatronics system design of a print system module
- Selection of critical components and technology, e.g. actuators and sensors
- Modeling and simulation of critical functionality
- Optimizing control design
- Dynamical verifications of new hardware versions
- Verification and validation of the system performance, troubleshooting
- Master degree in mechatronics or similar
- 2-5 years of relevant experience
- Eye for detail and excellent problem solving skills
- Matlab and Simulink expert
- Specialist knowledge in Motion control, incl. dynamics analysis
- Communication, reporting and collaboration skills (with other disciplines)
- Team player, hands on, practical, analytic and goal oriented
- You like to work in cross-functional teams
- Fluent in English, verbal and written. Profound knowledge of Dutch is a plus
Please send us asap your recent CV + a motivation for this role, both in English, together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded.
Let op: gesprekken vinden plaats op woensdag 26 juni.. Gelieve hier in de agenda rekening mee te houden.