Hightech manufacturer of printers.
- Bachelor degree in mechanical engineering or similar
- Skilled in parametric CAD/CAE systems, Siemens NX is a pre
- Eye for detail and excellent problem solving skills
- Knowledge of design; principles for precision mechanisms
- Knowledge about; manufacturing technologies such as; machining, sheetmetal and plastics
- Team player, hands on, practical, ; analytic and goal oriented
- Fluent in English; verbal and written. Profound knowledge of Dutch is a plus
- Eligible to work in Venlo
- Available for 32-40 hours per week
You will add value to our products by developing and engineering units and components in a multidisciplinary environment.
What will be your job like as Mechanical Engineer?
In our product development projects you are responsible and focusing on mechanical topics like mediahandling systems, high precision frames, linear and rotational drive systems, printheads, ink fixation units, and more.
Together with the stakeholders (Manufacturing, Service, Purchasing, Quality Assurance) you specify and agree on requirements based on project demands. This is your input together with the designers and architects to come up with technical designs and concepts that meet these objectives, properly balancing time, quality, functionality, and costs (QFTC).
Within the project you collaborate with colleagues from other disciplines. You review your ideas and jointly develop smart creative solutions that meet the overall project objectives. You test and review your model based design(s) by building prototypes to proof the feasibility of the routes you have identified.
In this role there are plenty of opportunities to further develop yourself, e.g. to lead mechanical engineer, mechanical designer, etc
- Designing mechanical components and units in NX CAD/CAE
- Specify, realize and verify the mechanical design requirements
- Units and parts documentation (Drawings, Instructions, Requirements, etc.)
- Tolerance decompositions in units
- Reviews with vendors
- Perform effectively in a multi-disciplinary team
Please send us your recent CV + a cover letter for this role (both in English) together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded before the 24th of June 17:00 hours.