The Mechatronic Equipment department, with approximately 75 employees, is unique in its system design approach which has led to many practical solutions for our customers. Think of breakthrough solutions in smooth motion, high accuracy positioning, and mechanical construction in e.g. lithography systems and magnetic levitation stages. We are active in equipment as well as sub-system design, prototyping and testing. Next to that a lot of our mechatronics solutions are applied in consumer products and healthcare systems.
In this department the group Mechatronic Equipment Design takes care for the Architecture and Mechanical / Mechatronical design of this equipment.
As a mechanical designer you will work in a multi-disciplinary project team of highly skilled technical experts from our client and their customers. The team works on a project where a challenging Mechatronic module is designed with regard to complexity and timing.
You are able to work with concepts. You are responsible to work out the mechanical concepts of the Mechanical Architect into designs and later on into detail designs including TPD.
• You have preferably at least a Bachelor degree in mechanical engineering.
• You have at least 5-10 years work experience and at least five years in an innovative high-tech environment.
• You have proven experience with and like to make Technical Product Documentation, mainly drawings, for mechatronic high precision modules and subassemblies in semiconductor applications. Preferably ASML working experience.
• You are Proficient in designing and drafting in 3D CAD: NX10 & Team center.
• You are able to make a work break down and a planning for your own work.
• You are a proven team player, take initiative, are flexible and are able to work with changing views.
• You have a customer centric attitude.
• You have good communication skills
• You preferably speak Dutch
• You are preferably fulltime (40 hours per week) available. Minimum part-time is 32 hours per week.
Period: starting asap
Hours per week: 32-40
Please send us asap your recent CV + a motivation for this role, both in English, together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded.