Marketing communications Manager
You have the opportunity to dive into the wonderful, multifaceted world of health technology and innovation. The client is an innovation and technology company at heart, building on a strong heritage and working with the best and brightest to define the future of healthcare. We are seeking someone who helps us focus our external- and digital communications efforts to articulate this vision of the future, ensuring we are continuously improving in our messaging to stay ahead as a thought-leading innovation company. You understand the strategic role that people from the Chief Technology Office can play in positioning client as the strategic innovation partner, solutions provider and the best place to work for innovators.
Your responsibilities include
- Providing advanced marketing communications expertise.
- Leading communication projects.
- Delivering communications support for participation in ecosystem events and speaking engagements, delivering content and materials.
- Maintaining the CTO communications calendar.
- Delivering content pieces and blogs following the CTO content calendar.
- Working on a detailed publication planning for internal and external digital channels, leveraging Philips global channels.
- Providing digital comms expertise to help shape our digital channels, cross channel storytelling strategy, and content activation strategy of CTO content.
- Track, analyze and report research.philips.com results; make improvement suggestions for optimized content and page structure suggestions accordingly.
- Acts as a partner to other marketing communications professionals in the team.● Point of contact for client press office to provide input for media enquiries and advise / support CTO employees following media policies.
You are a part of Based at Innovation Center Eindhoven, Netherlands, you will be part of a small, dynamic global Marketing Communications team that supports the Chief Technology Office. Your role is varied and will involve relationships with senior stakeholders from across the organization as well as innovation experts. The CTO is part of Innovation & Strategy. Your activities will be guided by the Innovation & Strategy Communications Business Partner.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Master’s Degree in Marketing, Communications.
- 5-7 years' relevant experience in external / digital communications, in a complex, global environment.
- Excellent English verbal and written skills
- Analytical and able to interact with diverse stakeholder groups such as innovation experts and CTO MT members
Please send us asap your recent CV + a motivation for this role, both in English, together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded.