Hightech manufacturer of printers.
Within Production Printing, the Imaging Supplies EDSM team is responsible for the European Media Stock planning. For that reason, the team works closely together with the Imaging Supplies Purchasing and Quality Assurance teams. Within this team, we are looking for a Logistic Planner.
Who will be responsible for the planning of base materials for the converting production plant. The candidate will be working in a dedicated team and will be trained to take part in project teams in which he or she can use his/her knowledge, vision and ideas to determine the next steps in realizing optimizations. For that reason, we are looking for someone who is ambitious and has a drive to develop him/herself for the next year(s).
- Following developments in sales and distribution channels
- Controls, based on analysis of stock levels and availability
- Acquiring base materials based on the production plan and safety stock
- Managing the assortment package assigned to him/her
- Actively take part in project teams
Who are we looking for
- Preferably a MBO-4 education, Bachelor degree is also possible
- At least 1 year experience in a similar role within a logistic environment
- Experience with SAP
- Profound knowledge - verbal and written - of Dutch and English
- Knowledge of Material Management
Gesprekken vinden plaats op woensdag 4 maart tussen 13.00-17.00u. Gelieve hier agendatechnisch rekening mee te houden.
Please send us asap your recent CV + a motivation for this role, both in English, together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded.