Life Cycle Management Analyst
High Tech industry
Life Cycle Management Analyst
In this role, you have a key function for the business, interact with various stakeholders (e.g. R&D, suppliers, operations, finance) and it is a nice opportunity to further grow in our business and develop yourself in this area in preparation for a senior role in the future.
As a Life Cycle Management Analyst, your responsibilities are to:
• Manage the End-Of-Life (EOL) process with a main aim to ensure operational continuity of MR systems. Execute End-to-End coordination of component life cycle management from start to finish.
• Establish business cases for new EOL buys and seek for options as redesign, bridge buy and redesign or other options together with R&D, Procurement and Customer Service.
• Analyze & report on financial exposure.
• Manage Last-Time-Buy (LTB) decisions enabling cross functional collaboration involving R&D, S&OP, Customer Service, Procurement, Finance, Operations and Engineering
• Provide right input and prioritize in cross functional EOL Programming meetings.
• Manage sensitive EOL issues and report out the risks to the project teams.
• Drive key stakeholders to enable a pro-active Life Cycle Management.
• Monitor EOL stock at the organization and suppliers and optimize for safeguarding production & minimizing materials obsolescence.
• Inform responsible functions if there is an unbalance (= either overstock or understock for reaching the end of the planned period for this component)
• Coordinate the joint search for resolving unbalance in demand and supply
• Lead End of Production (EOP) activities on basis of catalog removals; minimizing materials obsolescence and maximizing customer satisfaction. Report out risks and progress status.
• Improve EOL Management processes with key stakeholders to increase efficiency, predictability and be proactive to minimize impact of EOL situations
You are a part of
You will be part of the Multi-Modality Operations (MMO) team located in Best, Eindhoven. You will be working in the Operations team which is responsible for the production, testing and delivery of Health Systems, upgrades, options and spare parts. Multi-Modality Operations (MMO) Best is part of a global Operations group with multiple manufacturing sites. You will report hierarchically to the manager of this department and functionally to one of the team leads.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• Bachelor degree in (technical) business studies, mechanical engineering or supply chain management;
• 3-5 years working experience preferably in a cross functional position in operations
• Strong analytical skills.
• Good communication skills, fluent in Dutch and English, both verbally and in writing.
• Proven, strong experience in MS Excel, SAP
• A person with following behavior and character: customer-focused, accurate, persistent, assertive, initiative, deliver on commitment, able to build bridges, strong stake-holder management, team player in a dynamic environment
• Experience in medical device industry and/or high-tech machine building industry is preferred
• Working experience in international setting is preferred
Please send us asap your recent CV + a motivation for this role, both in English, together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded.